Legal Profession Act of Nunavut (Current to Dec 7,2014) is available for download here .
Rules of the Law Society of Nunavut Amendments to the Rules of the Law Society of Nunavut have been ratified at the May 30, 2015 Annual General Meeting. Click here to download a copy.
Please note the Law Society is taking steps to formally register its Rules as regulations with the Registrar of Regulations. You can view the Rules as they are currently registered.
Canadian Bar Association Code of Professional Conduct 2009
- The Law Society of Nunavut’s adopted the CBA code of Conduct (2009)
- Guidelines for Practicing Ethically with New Information Technologies -Supplemental
[Click here] to obtain information on transferring under the Territorial Mobility Agreement.
Click here ᖃᐅᔨᒋᐊᒃᑲᓐᓂᕈᑎ ᓄᓇᑦᓯᐊᒥ ᐊᖏᖅᑕᐅᓯᒪᔪᑦ.
Nunavut’s legislation and Rules of Court
- Nunavut Legislation – can be found on the Department of Justice Nunavut website.
- Citing Nunavut Legislation (how to)
- Nunavut Land Claims Agreement
- Nunavut Bills and Legislation
- Rules of the Court