APPLICATION FORM PACKAGE & LEVIES - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
November 1, 2013 NEW APPLICATION PROCESSING GUIDELINES & CALENDAR FOR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS (REGULAR & CLA)
Completed applications received by the administrator are submitted to the members of the Membership & Admissions Committee (MAC) every 2 weeks on Mondays.
MAC will examine an application and provide a recommendation to the Law Society Executive within ten (10) working days assuming no further information is required from the applicant.
October 1, 2012 PROOF OF AUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW
Practice Directive #45 : Roll number for Proof of Authorized Practice of Law.
[Click here] to download the PD#45
COMBINED APPLICATION FORM PACKAGE
Thank you for your interest in our Law Society. All the necessary forms and information required to apply for regular (active or inactive) membership, RAC or CLA in the Law Society of Nunavut are available for download on this page. All files require the Adobe Acrobat reader.
- [Click here] to download Application Forms in one PDF document.
- [Click here] for the Required Reading List ONLY for Regular Membership Applications.
- [Click here] to download a Checklist of required materials and payment.
- [Click here] to download Information and Instructions about the application package
- [Click here] for important information about Transferring under the Territorial Mobility Agreement.
- [Click here] to download the Fee Schedule (Payment with GST) as of January 1, 2015 .Fees will vary according to whether or not you maintain client trust accounts in Nunavut.