Please note the CALENDAR below for the Membership & Admissions Committee. The Committee reviews and makes recommendations for Regular or CLA membership applications.
- Click here for the Combined Application Forms in one direct fill-in document.
- Click here for the Required Reading List ONLY for Regular Membership Applications:
- Click here for the Checklist of required materials and payment.
- Click here for Information and Instructions about the application package.
- Click here to download the Fee Schedule (Payment with GST).
CALENDAR for MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS ( Regular and CLA)
Completed applications received by the administrator are submitted to the members of the Membership & Admissions Committee (MAC) every 2 weeks on Mondays.
MAC will examine an application and provide a recommendation to the Law Society Executive within ten (10) working days assuming no further information is required from the applicant.
October 1, 2012 PROOF OF AUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW
Practice Directive #45 : Roll number for Proof of Authorized Practice of Law.
[Click here] to download the PD#45