IMPORTANT- Please note the Calendar & New Timelines for the application process below.
- Combined Application Forms in one direct fill-in document.
- Required Reading List Only for Regular Membership Applications:
- Checklist required materials and payment.
- Information and Instructions about the application package.
- Fee Schedule (Payment with GST).
CALENDAR and TIMELINE for Membership Applications ( Regular and CLA)
Completed applications received by the administrator are submitted to the members of the Membership & Admissions Committee (MAC) every 2 weeks on Mondays (See Calendar below).
October 2015 – New Timeline
- Submission - Applicants must submit their application within ten (10) working days before the next scheduled MAC’s scheduled review date (every 2 weeks on Mondays – see Calendar below).
- Receipt - Applicants will receive a confirmation of receipt within three (3) working days which will include a request to provide any outstanding information or materials.
- The Membership and Admission Committee (MAC) will examine an application and provide a recommendation to the Executive Committee within ten (10) working days assuming no further information is required from the applicant.
- The Executive Committee will consider the MAC’s recommendation and provide their decision to approve (or not) the application for admission within ten (10) working days assuming no further information is required from the applicant.
October 1, 2012 PROOF OF AUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW
Practice Directive #45 : Roll number for Proof of Authorized Practice of Law.
[Click here] to download the PD#45