Bar Admission Course
Since March 2014 the Law Society established a collaboration with the Law Society of Manitoba to offer the Manitoba CPLED Bar Admission Course to all Nunavut Students-at-Law.
Please email the LSN CEO, Nalini Vaddapalli, for current fees, general information and process at email@example.com .
Information for the 2018-19 year is being posted as it becomes available.
- 2018-19 CPLED Program Schedule ( Please note that the schedule for face to face modules may vary)
- Registration Form (2018-19)
- Professional and Integrity Agreement
- 2018-19 CPLED Student Handbook
Please email your documents to the CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nunavut Statutes Exam
Students-at-law are required to write the 3 hours open book Nunavut Statutes Exam before applying for a regular membership with the Law Society of Nunavut.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
If you are looking for group practice environments for your articles, the possibilities that you may wish to investigate include:
- Federal Crown (Criminal)tel: 867-975-4600
- Government of Nunavut, Legal and Constitutional Law Division tel: 867-975-6323
- Legal Services Board of Nunavut(Legal Aid)tel: 867-360-4607
- Nunavut Court of Justice tel: 867-975-6131