The Honourable Mr. Justice Neil Sharkey Volunteer Service Award recognizes a member who demonstrates outstanding dedication, innovation or results in his or her ongoing involvement with the Law Society.
On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Law Society in 2009, the Executive named the Volunteer Service Award as the “Honourable Mr. Justice Neil Sharkey volunteer Service Award” to honor Justice Neil Sharkey for his many years of volunteer commitment, which exemplifies those elements.
- 2015 – James Morton June 2016 Announcement
- 2014 – Margaret Hollis July 2015 Announcement
- 2013 – Sandra Omik May 2014 Announcement
- 2012 – Susanne Boucher May 2013 Announcement
- 2011 – Allan Maclure May 2012 Announcement
- 2008 – Calvin J. Clark
- 2006 – Neil A. Sharkey, Q.C.
- 2005 – Susan L. Hardy